Norton Setup with product key: In the era where almost all the work done online, you need to put extra threats on security. So the need of antivirus grows rapidly.Nortonantivirus is popular software which secure your desktop from the dangerous spyware, harmful files etc.Setup Norton with product key to avoid the threats.
To install Norton Setup, one should need valid product key code which 25 character long. With the help of this Norton Setup with product key you can use antivirus tool successfully.
Antivirus installation with right setup settings helps users to run their computer security software efficiently without facing any issues. To use the software hassle free you need to check the following requirement for the Norton Utilization.
• Windows 7 SP 1 or above
• Windows 8/8.1 (All Version)
• And Windows 10 (All Version)
• Storage Space - 250 MB or more • RAM - 2GB (32-bit) or 4GB (64-bit)
Once you have checked the internet connection and updated your device according to the system requirement, you can follow the following steps.
Step: 1 Visit norton.com/setup and sign in to your Norton account using your valid credential.
Step: 2 If you don't have the Norton account, then you need to create one.
Step: 3 After login, entre the Norton setup product key in the field.
Step: 4 Entre the key and click on the submit button.
Step:5 Now after clicking on the button, an Auto-Renewal Service window will appear on your screen.
Step: 6 Fill the billing address and credit card information to get started with the auto renewal process.
Step: 7 Now you will be notified to read the software agreement license, click Agree & Download.
Step: 8 Once the setup downloaded, click Save File or Run to start2 the Norton setup installation.
Step: 9 Follow the on-screen guideline to complete the Norton setup installation procedure.
Step: 10 Click finish and start using your Norton product to protect your data from virus.
• Open the mail account that you used for registering into Norton. Now search for the confirmation message from Norton regarding the purchase of Norton Antivirus. That message is likely to carry the Product Key for Norton.
• Usually, Norton prints the key on a sticker on the back of the disc envelope. It is done to make it easier for user to find the product key whenever user need it. Search for the disc case to get access to the unique key.
• If Norton antivirus has pre-installed in your system, then open your archive envelope. This envelope is likely to carry your Product Key. Search for a envelope and double tap on it to find Norton_Antivirus_Product_Key.txt. You will find the Product Key of your Norton Antivirus there.